    because it is based on braindump material... so everything it "teaches" you
    in there was, at one point, a braindump question.

    simple

    Brat, Nov 14, 2003

  2. mcglinchey

    Brat Guest

    Brat, Nov 14, 2003

  3. mcglinchey

    Laura Guest

    Oops...

    Laura, Nov 14, 2003
  4. mcglinchey

    Laura Guest

    Laura, Nov 14, 2003
  5. mcglinchey

    Brian Guest

    Not that I disagree on the whole braindumper=assfu... well, you get my point
    there. However, I might point out that when I was in university, we could
    get old exams to study from. Some of the profs were notorious for using the
    same exam questions every semester. Was it cheating? We didn't think so at
    the time. Of course unlike MS, the prof was willing to give the questions
    out.

    Brian

    Brian, Nov 14, 2003
  6. Maybe your right, I didn't noticed before, but they have no contact address
    on their web site nor telephone, just an e-mails. That don't reflects any
    serious company. What about Transcender (Transtrainer or test simulators)
    they have full contact address in the US, so MS is not so far from them, are
    they right tool for learning or they are fake too like the others? If not, I
    have to say that their test simulator questions don't differs to much from
    those of Test King (I mean by difficulty, and similarity) and those from the
    real exam. I have worked on MS practice tests, but they are far less
    difficult as those on the real exam, so you may get wrong picture of what to
    expect on the exam. I like to see more complex exams (with more real world
    situations) in future to avoid cheating and to put more value in the
    certificate itself.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  7. In the late 90's, there were a lot of rumors that Microsoft was going to
    take legal action against Transcender because it was widely held that their
    questions were from braindumps. If Transcender was using braindumps, I am
    pretty sure they have changed their practices to stay in business. You will
    probably hear that they are braindumps, because they probably were at one
    time, but now they are a legitimate business that Microsoft doesn't seem to
    have a problem with.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 14, 2003
  8. I hope your breath don't stinks so much like your stupid comments. It is not
    my intention to make any point, but to initialize different opinions. Unlike
    some others I don't just standing blindly behind my believes, but like any
    normal person I am in constant learning process, so I am accepting better
    ideas and suggestions than my current knowledge (if they are confirmed by
    facts or by more experienced, but I don't accept something in form of
    someone shitting). If you want people to believe in your words, you should
    rephrase them and make the whole this bullshit of yours more pleasent to
    read.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  9. Spike wouldn't cheat, now would he?

    Come to think of it, his monthly column in Certification Magazine has
    stopped.

    --
    Fris "FREE SPIKE!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 14, 2003
  10. I hope your breath don't stinks so much like your stupid comments. It is not
    my intention to make any point, but to initialize different opinions. Unlike
    some others I don't just standing blindly behind my believes, but like any
    normal person I am in constant learning process, so I am accepting better
    ideas and suggestions than my current knowledge (if they are confirmed by
    facts or by more experienced, but I don't accept something in form of
    someone shi**ing). If you want people to believe in your words, you should
    rephrase them and make the whole this bulls**t of yours more pleasent to
    read.

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  11. You sound bitter. Are you bitter?

    --
    Fris "No reply required" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 14, 2003
  12. mcglinchey

    Consultant Guest

    if my breath stinks it's because your wife can't keep herself clean down
    there.

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003
  13. mcglinchey

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Oh man. They're gonna have a field day with you, son. I'm just gonna stand
    over here and watch.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 14, 2003
  14. Probably it is more difficult, cause she's got a period now.
    Watch where you whisper :p {}

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  15. mcglinchey

    Consultant Guest

    see, told you

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003
  16. mcglinchey

    JaR Guest

    Were you banging on your desk with a shoe as you wrote that?

    I just had this flashback of Kruschev ranting at the UN.

    JaR, Nov 14, 2003
  17. Should I answer something?

    Davor Dzorlev, Nov 14, 2003
  18. mcglinchey

    Jtyc Guest

    Should I answer something?

    You just did.

    Didn't you?

    Jtyc, Nov 14, 2003
  19. In other words you initialize opinions without any point. Congratulations,
    you were successful.
    Most people accept better ideas and suggestions if they are confirmed by
    facts or by more experienced, which is why opinions without any point are so
    rudely rejected for the waste of time that they are.
    When all someone has left to bitch about is the lack of pleasance in the
    bulls**t, they should really just pack up and go home.

    Politician Spock, Nov 14, 2003
  20. mcglinchey

    Brat Guest

    Ah madam, but you call others hostile if they have a different opinion than
    yours.

    Brat, Nov 14, 2003