    The mobo is agp 4x !

    tkanks !

    --

    Akiba, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Akiba

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    I don't know why it wouldn't work, are you having problems with it?

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Akiba

    Akiba Guest

    --

    sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a friends;
    I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in this newsgroup

    Akiba, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Akiba

    Night_Seer Guest

    I visited Italy earlier this year...beautiful place. Have a great day.

    Night_Seer, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Akiba

    Akiba Guest

    sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a
    yes is a beatiful place...what place have you visit ?

    by e big day :) !

    Akiba, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Akiba

    Night_Seer Guest

    I went to Siena, Cinque Tera (sorry if I misspelled that one), and Rome.
    My girlfriend was there for 4 months, and she went all over the place.
    We also went to Prague in the Czech republic and Berlin.

    Night_Seer, Dec 5, 2003