    Which GBic has to be used then?

    Thanks,
    Christian

    Christian Lox, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Christian,
    Which GBIC in the XL?

    Robert B. Phillips, II, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Nothing yet.
    Will the WS-G5483 also work on 100Mbit?
    I think this wiuld the be only chance, isn't it?

    Thanks,
    Christian

    Christian Lox, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Christian Lox

    Steinar Haug Guest

    [Christian Lox]

    | Is it possible to connect a gbic port on a 3524XL to a FastEthernet
    | Port on 7507?

    No.

    Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting,

    Steinar Haug, Nov 9, 2004
  5. Christian,
    The WS-G5483 is a copper GBIC but it only does GigabitEthernet and
    will not communicate with FastEthernet connections. To my knoweldge
    there are no GBICs manufactured or sold by Cisco that will work with a
    FastEthernet connection.

    Good Luck
    -Robert

    Robert B. Phillips, II, Nov 9, 2004