  1. Plato

    SgtMinor Guest

    Wouldn't you know it, Canucks think they're ok: http://akasa.ca/smart/

    SgtMinor, Sep 4, 2005

  2. Plato

    SgtMinor Guest

    You may want to check your math. Just two weeks ago gas was selling for
    three bucks a gallon in China.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8970705/

    SgtMinor, Sep 4, 2005

  3. Plato

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Sep 4, 2005
  4. Plato

    trout Guest

    Hee hee. My neighbour just bought one. It's got a two-tone paint
    job, and doesn't look too hideous from the side, with the top off.
    Talking to him is like trying to look a mother in the eye, when you know
    she's got an ugly baby.

    trout, Sep 4, 2005
  5. When I was younger,

    I've always been younger than I am now.