gas

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Plato, Aug 31, 2005.

  1. Plato

    uh Clem... Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on 1 Sep 2005 07:11:12
    GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide Blinky the Shark
    them.

    What???? They makes you register widum??? Arseholes.
    Oh well. You're missing something really good looking ...and the car
    too.

    uh Clem..., Sep 1, 2005

  2. Plato

    uh Clem... Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on 1 Sep 2005 01:44:03

    uh Clem..., Sep 1, 2005

  3. Plato

    Gort Guest

    One question... if you collide with a junebug or dragonfly what are your
    chances of survival?

    Gort, Sep 1, 2005
  4. Plato

    Trax Guest

    |>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    |>> This kind of stuff's never going to make it in the US until they stop
    |>> making them look stupid.

    |>One question... if you collide with a junebug or dragonfly what are your
    |>chances of survival?

    Pretty good if you've got a tight grip on the handle bars.

    I was doing about 40mph on a motorcycle without a helmet, and got hit
    between the eyes by a dragonfly. It was close, but I hung on.

    Trax, Sep 1, 2005
  5. They do remarkably well in crash tests compared to many other makes of car.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 1, 2005
  6. Plato

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You KNOW they do. As long as my income goes up, and the cost of groceries
    goes up, I'd call that inlation. Every time.

    Toolman Tim, Sep 1, 2005
  7. Plato

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Nah - just got a new leather recliner - soft, comfy, massage in the
    backrest, I'm in "LMAO heaven" right now <g>

    Toolman Tim, Sep 1, 2005
  8. uh Clem... wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    You don't have to register. At least I didn't. And I still have only
    one comment about your picture: "AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 1, 2005
    I caught a bumblebee in the mouth once on a bike. *Extreme* pain. :)

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 1, 2005
  10. Was you flyfishing?
    :p

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 1, 2005
  11. You put it there via your registered user account, right?
    So put it up to some actual webspace. Most ISPs give you at least a
    little 5MB chunk you can use.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 1, 2005
  12. Maybe you'd already registered at Yahoo, for something else, and have a
    cookie or seven from them.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 1, 2005
  13. Sounds like a toss-up to me. Hey! Watch out for that speed bump!

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 1, 2005
  14. IN the mouth? Oh, my! Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 1, 2005
  15. Sure, as long as they hit another 300-pound car.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 1, 2005
  16. Plato

    philo Guest

    yep that was the good old days...
    i was a bus boy in a greek restaurant...
    it was a lot of work but i enjoyed it.

    philo, Sep 2, 2005
  17. Plato

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I hate to agree, but some of the most fun jobs I had were working with
    customers in restaurants - host, cashier, waiter, etc. The money sucked
    though ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Sep 2, 2005
  18. Plato

    Gort Guest

    For a short time I drove an Isetta 1-door (the front opened up).
    That thing would change lanes if a moth sneezed nearby.
    Since I'm basically a coward I was very happy when I got my car back.

    Gort, Sep 2, 2005
  19. Plato

    Gort Guest

    How far did you have to chase it before you caught up to it?
    ;-)

    Gort, Sep 2, 2005
  20. I nearly crapped myself when a Robin Reliant overtook me doing over 80mph.
    I saw the mess one of those made when it went out of control at the top
    of Cheddar Gorge and bounced off the sides all the way to the bottom.
    Bits of everywhere.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 2, 2005