    "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart,
    or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart.
    I recommend pleasant."

    Dyuob Poltice, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Nice job and thanks for sharing it! It was a cheapo move to not
    include a chapter listing insert. It's probably a matter of time till
    the chapter lists will just be printed on the back of the case.

    (But why does it have a picture of 'pirate' Johnny Depp from his new
    movie?)

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Jul 3, 2003

  3. The Canadian version has the insert.

    Go VANCOUVER GO!!!!