  1. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    Man....I got a headache....tell me this guy is just a nightmare. LOL

    CLV3, Dec 18, 2004

  2. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    Dude.... You got burned. People normally give that shit away. Sometimes even
    pay others to take it.

    CLV3, Dec 18, 2004

  3. The One

    The One Guest

    I take it the PIII stands for, Personal Intellegant Interchangable
    Interface.

    The One, Dec 18, 2004
  4. The One

    The One Guest

    So I could set up a business picking up peoples old computers and get paid
    for doing so.

    The One, Dec 18, 2004
  5. Pretty amazing you actually loaded up the game considering the hard
    drive space is 4mb of space.

    AND you've got a Windows 95 installation on that drive.
    Thanks for the laugh btw.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Dec 18, 2004
  6. Theoretically, yes.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Samuël ML Lison

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?=, Dec 18, 2004
  7. The One

    Plato Guest

    Since the beginning pc hardware always had to play catch up with the
    latest games. Games are a huge reason many folks get new pcs or upgrade
    their pcs.

    Plato, Dec 18, 2004
  8. The One

    The One Guest

    I think that should have been 4 Gigibites.

    The One, Dec 18, 2004
  9. The One

    JD Guest

    My god guys .. look at the other posts on THIS newsgroup this guys a troll
    ("the one" that is) and you's are all falling for it hook line and sinker !

    JD, Dec 18, 2004
  10. The One

    The One Guest

    LOL, troll that must be a yank term.

    The One, Dec 18, 2004
  11. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    Ummm close......try Pentium III (Roman numeral 3)...but you were oh so very
    close.
    LOL

    CLV3, Dec 19, 2004
  12. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    Stranger things have happened.

    CLV3, Dec 19, 2004
  13. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    LOL, troll that must be a yank term.
    Yeah??? Yank this.... LOL

    CLV3, Dec 19, 2004
  14. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    Still would not cut it. Man......at first I thought you just weren't very
    bright...now I see the error in my ways....just a really BAD troll. Gave me
    a couple laughs though. :)

    CLV3, Dec 19, 2004
  15. The One

    The One Guest

    I have enjoyed this post

    The One, Dec 19, 2004
  16. The One

    Michael-NC Guest

    Actually, your computer is just fine for Doom3. Just sit in front of it and
    stare at the screen without turning it on. It'll perfectly simulate a much
    more modern machine running Doom3 because all you see in that turd of a game
    is darkness anyway. How much horsepower does it take to render a black
    screen?

    Michael-NC, Dec 21, 2004