    Windows 95
    Graphics 4Mb
    4x CD

    The One, Dec 17, 2004

  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    ! !

    Best thing I've heard all year!

    ;o))

    John Rampling, Dec 17, 2004

  3. The One

    The One Guest

    Whats so funny, I need this set up for my kids at christmas......... can
    anyone help.

    The One, Dec 17, 2004
  4. The One

    JD Guest

    go take your bins out

    JD, Dec 17, 2004
  5. The One

    The One Guest

    What part of the computer is that, if I take them out will it run faster,
    can I do it with a basic computer tool kit 9.99 at Maplins.

    The One, Dec 17, 2004
  6. The One

    Wizard Guest

    Not sure if this is a joke or not. Assuming you are serious, then you
    don't have a modern enough system to do much of anything with; except
    perhaps a door stop. I throw away anything slower than a PIII nowadays
    and you have a PI.

    Wizard, Dec 17, 2004
  7. The One

    Plato Guest

    Depends on what you use your pc for.

    Plato, Dec 17, 2004
  8. The One

    John Holmes Guest

    The One came up with this:
    Your system is too fast for those games. That's why they won't play. Get
    yourself a 486/80 system with 8 Mb memory, a 256 Kb ISA graphic's card
    and a 100 Mb harddisk. Install DOS (not windows) and buy Arkanoid, which
    runs perfectly under DOS. With this setup, you will also be protected
    against all current viruses! You don't even need a virus program! MS
    Antivirus (build-in with DOS 5.xx and above) will protect you from that
    annoying FORM virus.

    HTH and HAND

    John Holmes, Dec 17, 2004
  9. The One

    The One Guest

    So you recommend a PIII, if I upgrade to one of those can I transfer all my
    memories and hard disk to the new one.

    The One, Dec 17, 2004
  10. The One

    The One Guest

    Games!

    The One, Dec 17, 2004
  11. The One

    Jim Berwick Guest

    A P1 would make a very capable Linux based firewall, for example.

    Jim Berwick, Dec 17, 2004
  12. The One

    Ionizer Guest

    That's just bad trolling. It's in the details- Doom 3 wouldn't run
    "really slow" on such a system, it would not have installed in the first
    place.

    http://doom.neoseeker.com/DOOM_3/PC/pages/system_requirementsa/

    Ionizer, Dec 17, 2004
  13. The One

    Fred Guest

    "The One" types with cock in hand.
    Have a read here.
    http://www.afrotechmods.com/groovy/review/d3review/doom3.htm

    Fred, Dec 17, 2004
  14. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    Can anyone help, the game in question is Doom 3 (the first one i've
    bought).
    If you are joking....good one.

    If not, ummm I hope you did not pay a lot for the system.

    CLV3, Dec 18, 2004
  15. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    But DEFINITELY not for Doom 3.

    CLV3, Dec 18, 2004
  16. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    And doorstop as Wizard said.

    CLV3, Dec 18, 2004
  17. The One

    CLV3 Guest

    A PIII is even old at this point and probably would not run Doom 3.

    CLV3, Dec 18, 2004
  18. The One

    The One Guest

    I was sold the whole system from my mate for £250, its my first computer
    since the spectrum. Someone said I could upgrade my Pentium chip to a PIII.

    The One, Dec 18, 2004
  19. The One

    The One Guest

    Who makes the PIII, will it fit into the mainboard I have now.

    The One, Dec 18, 2004
  20. The One

    Jim Berwick Guest

    A P3 will run Doom 3, just very very poorly. I saw on a forum someone got
    Doom 3 running on an AMD Duron 800, 256 megs of RAM and a nVidia GeForce
    2MX. It ran like pure shit even at the lowest possible settings, but it
    ran.

    Jim Berwick, Dec 18, 2004