    The instruction at "0x006493A5" referenced memory at "0x09B2B2E4".
    The memory could not be "read".

    Help please

    bloodysunday, Jul 5, 2006

  2. bloodysunday

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Take two Advil and post again in the morning...

    Seriously though, what game are you talking about? As a general rule, take a look at what programs are running in the background. I have found that [email protected] causes me nothing but grief with some games - forcing them to crash to the desktop after running about 1-2 seconds. Maybe you have some utility accessing that memory address. Another idea is to check the game's web site and look for an FAQ section - maybe somebody else has the same problem.

    bigal, Jul 5, 2006

  3. bloodysunday

    bloodysunday

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    The game im running is World of Warcraft ... also it sometimes pops up when running Warcraft 3 : Reign of Chaos

    this error has only been happening recently ... like less then 3 days

    It also causes my entire computer to crash and i get the Xp blue screen of death

    bloodysunday, Jul 5, 2006
  4. bloodysunday

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Please State ur Video card, computer spec.
    and your DirectX version :)

    unholy, Jul 14, 2006