    Location:
    Wisconsin
    In general, the lineups for this month's games are much better than the previous months. Quite a few things for people to keep a lookout for. Even the GameCube has more than a couple games this month!

    Silverstrand, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i can't see me buying any games this month :|

    unholy, Aug 4, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh yah, for me, I do. Madden 06. It's gonna PWN bad.

    Technoholic, Aug 5, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why don't you just download it? and get a mod? :?

    Flukemanguy, Aug 20, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm stop COPYING ME FLUKE!!!! :D, go bittorrent... anyone know a good ut2004 torrent? i was hoping to get it for next lan, i haven't been able to find one with seeds :(

    unholy, Aug 20, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    lolz0r! Just cuz I got the l33t game stealing skillz!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 21, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i had them at the age of 2 so beat that shorty :D

    unholy, Aug 22, 2005