    Please no negative remarks, I feel dumb enough already. There is a Quake4
    newsgroup with my ISP provider but it only has 4 posts. Can anyone help me?

    Richard

    Richard, Jun 2, 2007

  2. Richard

    Pennywise Guest

    For all your gaming questions http://www.gamefaqs.com/

    You didn't mention your system so PC assumed
    http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=531883

    Too old to battle? you cheat :)
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/531883.html
    Again PC assumed - I have Code Breaker for my PS2

    Pennywise, Jun 2, 2007

  3. Richard

    thanatoid Guest

    I don't know if Quake 4 is DOS or not, but over the last few
    weeks someone uploaded about 15,000 (it sure seemed like that
    many) DOS games to a.b.w.ibm-pc.old icluding a CD called
    gamekiller with cheats, cracks, secret info etc. Check it out.
    May help.

    thanatoid, Jun 2, 2007