Game Freezing Up , failing stability test

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by swajmic, Feb 12, 2008.

1. swajmic

swajmic

Ok i recently built a system with the 8800gts, 550 antec ps, gygabyte s seris ga-p35 ds3l MB, intell core 2 duo 3.2, and 4gb of ddr2800mhz memory, I have made sure that all of the drivers are up to date, i was playing my mmorpg game dark age of camelot wich i used to run on the 6600 no problem, this card runs it no problem however all of a sudden, crash, sreeen froze and it told me to reboot and then the error would send when i logged Freestone
    test program and i pass the benchmark test but fail the stability test. It says perhaps the video card switched into low-accelerated mode if i have overclocked to lower the gpu and mem frequency and try again. I have however not overclocked my computer at all. I am at a stand still I can not figure out the problem. I am wondering if maybee it is the power supply possibly, or maybee the memory, or even the motherboard. I am hoping it is a hardware problem, i ahve exchanged teh video card for any help whatsoever would be greatly appriciated. Thanking you in advance .

swajmic, Feb 12, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. swajmic

swajmic

Hey all I must retire for the evening i am super tired, i will be back first thing i am really looking foreward to your responses. i am helpless:( ty much for all your help in advnance in lending me ur expertise.

swajmic, Feb 12, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question