[Game] Bash The Haggis

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Boomer

    ICee Guest

    I give up. The best I can do is 826. :(

    ICee, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Boomer

    Jersey Guest

    One point better than me.

    Of course, I had to look-up what the hell a "haggis" was before I'd bash it,
    but that's just me. :)

    Jersey, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Boomer

    ICee Guest

    I don't care. I'll bash anything that's available. *eg*

    ICee, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Boomer

    Toomer Guest

    Shock! ;o)

    Toomer, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Boomer

    Toomer Guest

    850 was my best. I gave up too.
    Get out while the gettings good. ;o)

    Toomer, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Gross stuff! YUK!

    Boomer, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Boomer

    Sooty Guest

    Anything except small furry or feathered creatures (except penguins).
    Turtles are also exempt, so don't worry, Toomer. ;)

    Sooty, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Boomer

    Toomer Guest

    Good to know! <Phew!>

    Thanks, Sooty. ;)

    Toomer, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Boomer

    Sooty Guest

    You're welcome, Toomer. :)

    Sooty, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    I was wondering when you would show up.

    I knew you could beat me. ;)

    <Gonna ring Bryans neck!> <eg>

    Boomer, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Boomer

    Bryan Guest

    883 3rd try
    :)

    Bryan, Jul 14, 2004
  13. Boomer

    Bryan Guest

    :)

    Bryan, Jul 14, 2004
  14. Boomer

    gb Guest

    I bet you just made that up ;-)

    gb

    gb, Jul 14, 2004
  15. Boomer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I already know what a haggis is...but I'm still afraid to go to the website.
    I don't want that stuff getting loose in MY computer <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 14, 2004
  16. Boomer

    WormWood Guest

    Disrespecting my dinner is not cool.

    WormWood, Jul 14, 2004
  17. Boomer

    Bryan Guest

    *Could* have done!
    ;)

    Bryan, Jul 14, 2004
  18. Lovely with tatties and neeps :)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 14, 2004
  19. Boomer

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Boomer mused:

    | Took me a few times.. but I'm up to 850 now.
    |
    | http://www.bashthehaggis.com/

    Only got up to 784 before I started getting too hungry to play ...

    mhicaoidh, Jul 14, 2004
  20. Boomer

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Brian H¹© mused:

    | Lovely with tatties and neeps :)

    Aye.

    mhicaoidh, Jul 14, 2004