Gallery Opening - Jeff T. Alu - Digital Photography

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jeff Alu, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Jeff Alu

    Jeff Alu Guest

    Please come by and see my solo exhibition, "Desert Surrealities" at
    Studio 343 in San Pedro. There you'll find 20x24 and 8x10 black and
    white digital photos, all taken in the deserts of Southern California.

    There is an opening reception on July 1st, 6:00-9:00 PM

    Directions:

    Studio 343
    343 West 7th St.
    San Pedro, CA 90731

    Take the 110 freeway south until it ends at Gaffey
    Make a left on Gaffey
    Then make a left on 7th.

    The Show Runs June 30th-July 31st
    Hours: Wed-Sat 1:00-5:00 PM or call for an appointment:
    Sheila Harrity 310.831.5118

    and you can see my photos here:

    http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm

    Thanks,