    after uploading ?

    Thanks

    Myles

    Myles, Jul 19, 2003

  2. (Myles) wrote in server.cent.gla.ac.uk:
    The color space of G2 is sRGB - this is stated in the EXIF info.

    Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Myles

    Steve James Guest

    One way to get to another colorspace using the G2 is to shoot in RAW
    mode and use the Adobe Raw Converter Plugin to process the RAW data. It
    will let you save the file in a variety of Colorspaces.

    You can also convert from one Colorspace to another within PS7 but I
    would expect better results from converting a the RAW data stage.

    Steve James, Jul 19, 2003