    helps me. Please still help if you dont want invites.
    Thanks in advance,

    Cron

    Cron, Dec 24, 2004

  2. I have no clue, but here is a workaround, if you are using Windows.
    Combine PopTray:

    www.poptray.org

    and FreePops:

    www.freepops.org

    Freepops will set up a proxy to deliver just about any web mail to your
    mail client inbox as a pop3 account. With this proxy set up, PopTray
    can be c configured to check your webmail via the epoxy. PopTray
    already has a plugin for hotmail.

    I know its not exactly what you are looking for, but it will give you a
    notifier for your webmail. It will stay on when your browser is closed,
    as well.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 25, 2004

  3. Cron

    Cron Guest

    Thanks, I will see if it works. Yes, not exactly what i was looking for
    but thanks for trying

    Cron, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Cron

    Cron Guest

    I am sorry but I am withdrawing my offer of gmail invites as nobody has
    been able to compleate my request.

    Cron, Jan 26, 2005
  5. Cron

    KeithS Guest