FYI:Webcast on NAP June 29

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kapil [MSFT], Jun 28, 2006.

  1. kapil [MSFT]

    kapil [MSFT] Guest

    Start Time:

    Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:00 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)

    End Time:

    Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:30 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)

    Event Description

    Products: Windows Server.

    Recommended Audience: IT Professional.

    Language: English-American

    Viruses, worms, and malicious software are a costly disruption to today's
    business processes. Customers seek a flexible solution that allows them to
    enforce policies across varied connection scenarios, using the network
    infrastructure already in place. Network Access Protection (NAP) is a
    solution set that emphasizes policy-based network access. The NAP platform
    inspects endpoints before allowing access to networked resources, and
    ensures that only endpoints that comply with pre-set policies are allowed to
    connect. This webcast provides an overview of the NAP framework of
    technologies. Join us to learn how the NAP system works and how your
    organization can benefit from deploying it.

    http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/W...&EventCategory=4&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US

    kapil [MSFT], Jun 28, 2006

  2. kapil [MSFT]

    Consultant Guest

    your daughter kick my dog

    Consultant, Jun 28, 2006

  3. kapil [MSFT]

    MitchS Guest

    I am already an expert on the NAP system and use it daily at work. As a
    matter of fact, I just returned from using the NAP system a few minutes ago.
    *yawn* If all goes as planned I will get to utilize the NAP system once
    more before quitting time.

    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006