FYI - Upcoming Security certification chat tomorrow - Thursday

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kari Fink [MSFT], Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Chat: Security Specializations - November 13, 2003, 1:00
    P.M. Pacific time

    Chat with Microsoft Learning program managers and ask
    questions about the new MCSA and MCSE security
    specializations on Windows 2000 and Windows Server 2003.

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/itcommunity/chats/mslearn
    ing.asp

    Kari Fink [MSFT], Nov 12, 2003

  2. These chats are a great way to talk to the people at Microsoft that are
    responsible for creating the certifications and training we offer. I hope
    all of you that can attend!

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Nov 12, 2003

  3. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Brat Guest

    Can someone get the transcripts for this once done today? I am not sure if
    I can attend... I have company coming over for the afternoon and I think
    they will be staying for dinner too so I will be unavailable at 5:30 local
    time when the chat starts (yeah it will be that late here for the chat)

    Thanks guys
    Sue

    Brat, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Consultant Guest

    what's for dinner?

    Consultant, Nov 13, 2003
  5. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    what's for dinner?

    More importantly, what time should I be there? And would you like me to
    bring anything? I make some mean roasted potatoes.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 13, 2003
  6. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Consultant Guest

    we could setup the first annual mcngp potluck, lol

    Consultant, Nov 13, 2003
  7. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Brat Guest

    just a roasted ham boys... nothing fancy :p

    Brat, Nov 13, 2003
  8. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    just a roasted ham boys... nothing fancy :p

    But you didn't answer my question:
    WHAT TIME???!!!

    I'm getting the feeling you don't want me to come over for dinner.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 13, 2003
  9. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Brat Guest

    NOW! think you can fly to Eastern Canada and get here right this minute?

    Brat, Nov 13, 2003
  10. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Jtyc Guest

    NOW! think you can fly to Eastern Canada and get here right this minute?

    They have airports in Eastern Canada??

    Jtyc, Nov 13, 2003
  11. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    NOW! think you can fly to Eastern Canada and get here right this minute?

    I'm already in Eastern Canada. In fact, unbeknownst to you, I've been living
    in your basement for almost 3 months. I'll be upstairs in just a minute.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 13, 2003
  12. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Brat Guest

    I doubt you are this far east :p
    Oh and the ham is all gone... I think we have some corn left... enjoy!!

    Brat, Nov 13, 2003
  13. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Brat Guest

    hahahaha yup... ours is an international airport too! We are the closest to
    billy (in North America anyway).

    Sue *Not sure if that is a good thing though* MCNGP#69

    Brat, Nov 13, 2003
  14. Kari Fink [MSFT]

    Jtyc Guest

    hahahaha yup... ours is an international airport too! We are the closest
    Ours is an international airport... not sure why...

    Jtyc, Nov 13, 2003