FYI: MICROSOFT WARNS OF CRITICAL WINDOWS FLAW

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mcploppy ©, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Mcploppy ©

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Mcploppy ©, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Mcploppy © Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    Was updating several machines today for the previous security flaw.
    As part of the process, I run the update proggie one more time, to
    make sure all updates are done. Suddenly, one of the previous ones
    reports new updates. (Grrr).

    Will it ever end? <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 24, 2003

  3. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:09:24
    -0400, Thund3rstruck uttered this:
    It's to keep you on your toes! <g>

    William Poaster, Jul 24, 2003
  4. William Poaster Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    Lol.

    Not my toes I'm worried about. Losing my mind for lack of sleep...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 25, 2003
  5. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:59:45
    -0400, Thund3rstruck uttered this:
    Oh! Now if you (TINY) lived in the nether regions of the world, I might
    have misread that as "Losing my mind for lack of sheep..!" <g>

    William Poaster, Jul 25, 2003
  6. Mcploppy ©

    Jimchip Guest

    "Being sheepish"?

    Jimchip, Jul 25, 2003
  7. Mcploppy ©

    Mara Guest

    Nope.

    "You're not sucking me into this thread. Forget it."

    Mara, Jul 25, 2003
  8. Mcploppy ©

    Jimchip Guest

    Beer! And lots of it....30,000 gal. (at least enough for a few hours)

    Jimchip, Jul 25, 2003
  9. On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:33:03 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Jimchip in message

    snip
    Well, that's enough for me (for a while), but what are the rest of you
    (TINROY) gonna drink?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1888

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 25, 2003
  10. Mcploppy ©

    Jimchip Guest

    I knew you'd be first so I had your allotment in a separate convoy.

    Jimchip, Jul 25, 2003
  11. Mcploppy ©

    Mara Guest

    No. That's not enough beer for just me, let alone everyone else. (tinee)

    "And you _know_ that OS and the fish heard that. Nope, I'm staying out of this
    one."

    Mara, Jul 25, 2003
  12. William Poaster Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    Well, I do live in the city, so no sheep around here to tbe best of
    my knowlege. <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 25, 2003
  13. Mcploppy ©

    Jimchip Guest

    Damn! I forgot the fish.

    Jimchip, Jul 25, 2003
  14. Mcploppy ©

    Mara Guest

    Boilermakers.

    "What else?"

    Mara, Jul 25, 2003

  15. Well, who's to say you might not start to care _very deeply_ about the
    sheep after enough of the alcohol?

    Max Quordlepleen, Jul 25, 2003
  16. Mcploppy ©

    trout Guest

    Hu-whua? I was passed-out in the pool.

    trout, Jul 25, 2003
  17. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:33:03
    -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    Well that passed the *wooosh* test, & I'm still not here before Sourdough!

    William Poaster, Jul 25, 2003
  18. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:31:40
    -0500, Mara uttered this:
    I've started!

    William Poaster, Jul 25, 2003
  19. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:59:46
    +1200, Max Quordlepleen uttered this:
    LOL!!

    William Poaster, Jul 25, 2003
  20. On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:59:46 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Max Quordlepleen in message
    As opposed to one who cares _very deeply_ about sheep when _no_ alcohol
    is involved?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1894