FYI: Killer deal on new 10D! $1211

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Snapperneck, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Snapperneck

    Snapperneck Guest

    Snapperneck, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Snapperneck

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, Jun 24, 2004

  3. If it walks and quacks like a duck........

    Richard Cockburn, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Snapperneck

    Snapperneck Guest

    I know lots of people who have bought from Onecall before....don't know
    why you'd think they were fraud. Lots of companies are selling sub-
    $1300 10D's....this has just been the cheapest I've seen it.

    Snapperneck, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Snapperneck

    gmr2048 Guest

    gmr2048, Jun 24, 2004