FYI, Found A Great Deal On Webhosting :)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jared, Nov 27, 2004.

  1. Jared

    Jared Guest

    Click this link below or paste it into you browser to take advantage of this incredible Thanksgiving
    savings from Globat Web Hosting! Hurry this offer ends soon!!!

    http://affiliates.globat.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=jtarbox
    Plan Features:
    2,500 MB web server space
    2,500 POP e-mail Accounts
    75 GB Transfer
    24-hour FTP/Control Panel <../cp/gcc.php>Access
    Support for Multiple Domain Pointers ($12 per pointer)
    MS FrontPage 2002, Flash, MYSQL, PHP4, PERL5 and SSI Support
    Stats Package (analyze your traffic)
    Unlimited e-mail forwarding, alias & autoresponders
    Geographical domain hosting
    Web based E-Mail (@Mail) <../cp/webmail.php>
    Web based account management center
    Your very own cgi-bin directory
    Tutorials <http://support.globat.com/tutorials/index.php>
    24-hour Signature Support
    Live Chat Support

    Jared, Nov 27, 2004

  2. Jared wrote:

    You really expect us to click on a link to a web host--A WEB HOST,
    mind--that has been spamming newsgroups relentlessly for the past two
    months? Do you think we are out of our minds, that we want NO connectivity
    with the rest of the Internet and that we want to be taken down when you go
    broke? FOAD.

    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 27, 2004