FYI: Executive Chat - Windows Server "Longhorn" Networking Unveiled

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by kapil [MSFT], Jul 12, 2006.

  1. kapil [MSFT]

    kapil [MSFT] Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/default.mspx

    July 14, 2006 11:00 A.M. Pacific Time

    Executive Chat - Windows Server "Longhorn" Networking Unveiled
    What under-the-hood improvements to networking have we made in Longhorn
    Server? How will these changes impact you? Join Jawad Khaki, Corporate Vice
    President of the Networking and Devices Technologies division, and his
    executive team to talk about networking in Windows Server Longhorn. Ask
    tough questions, give us feedback, and learn how you can prepare for the
    enhanced performance, scalability and manageability capabilities coming in
    the next releases of Windows. This includes receive window auto-tuning, TCP
    Chimney Offload, IPsec, policy-based Quality of Service and full support for
    IPv6.

    Add to calendar
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/vcs/06_0714_TN_WSLong.ics

    kapil [MSFT], Jul 12, 2006