FXO ports for Asteriks...

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Antonio, Jun 7, 2004.

  1. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    Antonio, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Antonio

    Steve Blair Guest

    Yes. I use the digitnetworks board. It works perfectly. The only
    issue I had was that the printed installation guide is different
    than the guide on the CD. The CD users guide is correct.

    Also on the CD is an Asterisk package.
    Don't know. If it is sip addressable (has a UAC & UAS) then I
    assume it will work but I haven't tried it.
    Better than what? I think this depends on your application. I use a
    Dell server running Redhat and a digitnetworks card and it works
    fine for the 20+ users on the system

    Steve Blair, Jun 7, 2004