fxo interface

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Graham Turner, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. first time on this NG, so hopefully this is not too far OT

    am attempting debug of inbound voice calls to a 1760 series router with
    WIC-2FXO-EU

    outbound calls going ok so i assume i have physical connectivity.

    my debug of the inbound call so far lends me to believe the call is not
    being answered and have not got to the higher level protocols of dialpeer
    configuration / h323 session ...

    as the call just drops show voice port gives me;

    vtsp state = s_digit_collect

    vpm state = fxols_proceeding

    the FXO is connected to the PSTN interface of a BT openworld network
    connection

    other debug info suggests that the router is not reading correctly "calling
    num" / "calling name" as these are blank in the debug screen

    advices will be v gladly received

    GT

    Graham Turner, Oct 20, 2003