    Any help will be appreciated...

    Thanks..

    --osman

    osman arslaner, Sep 1, 2004

  2. osman arslaner

    Rik Bain Guest

    Once your vlans have been specified, they communicate with each other via
    the defined interfaces. This is pretty much that same as pix, in so far
    that nat is still required.

    As far as access-lists are concerned, the FWSM requires an access-list on
    all interfaces (independent of security level) to pass traffic. The
    default behavior is to deny all traffic entering an interface.

    As for same security level interface communication, this is configurable
    as of 2.2(1).

    Rik Bain

    Rik Bain, Sep 1, 2004