    If he's a "Chief Technical Officer", he should know to read the FAQ for
    the groups that he's posting to. The FAQ for comp.lang.c++ specifically
    says that job postings are OT. Hence, he's a spammer.

    red floyd, May 5, 2006

  2. I already apologized (which to the best of my knowledge, spammers never
    do), the way I posted that in a harried manner as soon as the news came
    to me that Yate people are expanding their development team.

    --
    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    CTO (Chief Technology Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

    Dr Balwinder S Dheeman, May 5, 2006

  3. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    Alex Buell Guest

    Just in case, you ought to know I'm looking for a job.

    Alex Buell, May 6, 2006