    Hope that helps,

    Thanks,
    Regards,

    Dr Balwinder S Dheeman, Apr 20, 2006

  2. Plonk!

    Ivan Vecerina, Apr 20, 2006

  3. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    asterisc Guest

    Hello,
    I'm proud being a romanian :(

    asterisc, Apr 20, 2006
  4. :> Hello,
    : >
    : > We have 2 open positions for c++ developers in Bucharest, Romania.
    : > Please send the CV's on my personal e-mail address at: diana at
    voip.null.ro
    : >
    : > Diana Cionoiu
    :
    : I'm proud being a romanian :(

    You can.

    Idiocy has no homeland, even though idiots tend to have one.

    Best regards,
    Ivan

    Ivan Vecerina, Apr 20, 2006
  5. Stupid!!

    Please read before you reply, and for your kind information the reply
    address was duly given in the forwarded message.

    What'as the bloody SPAM you found?

    YATE (Yet Another Telephony Engine) http://YATE.null.ro/ is an F/LOSS
    (Free/Libre Open Source Software) PBX project natively developed by Null
    Team, Romania on Linux and has recently been ported (sponsored by
    Sangoma Technologies Corporation http://www.sangoma.com/) for Windows also.

    They want to hire 2 full-time C++ programmers to work in Bucharest,
    Romania. They will work mostly on development of Yate and related
    applications.

    --
    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    CTO (Chief Technology Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

    Dr Balwinder S Dheeman, Apr 20, 2006
  6. * Dr Balwinder S Dheeman:
    Ivan found your spam.

    As a Dr you should have learned to check out how to use something (in
    this case, Usenet) before trying to use it.

    Cross-posting to several unrelated groups is bad enough. And your job
    offer is OFF TOPIC in all groups posted to (read their FAQs, Dr). Which
    means you've acted like an inconsiderate, less than intelligent spammer.

    Alf P. Steinbach, Apr 20, 2006
  7. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    Default User Guest

    As it says in this newsgroup's FAQ:

    Should I post job advertisements and/or resumes on comp.lang.c++?

    NO!!!

    Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
    that is irresponsible and/or technically clueless - not the impression
    you want to make! Instead post your job ad / resume on one of the
    dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups that are designed for that purpose.

    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

    I've left in the cross-post, but set follow-ups to clc++.

    Brian

    Default User, Apr 20, 2006
  8. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    Phlip Guest

    I don't know about the other newsgroups here, but in general the C++
    newsgroup FAQ summarizes the situation well:

    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

    "Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
    that is irresponsible and/or technically clueless".

    We are aware that some of the responses give the impression of newsgroup
    members who are completely clueless and rude; that's no excuse.

    You would do much better networking in your communities than collating a
    stack of resumes from all over the world.

    Phlip, Apr 21, 2006
  9. You should have said this in your first msg instead of making it look
    like Yet Another Piece of Headhunter SPAM. ;-)

    -wolfgang

    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Apr 21, 2006
  10. I don't think these groups are unrelated to YATE and even each other.

    FYI, It is not my job offer, I only was trying to spread the word by
    forwarding an offer from Free/Lire Open Source Software developer
    company. FYI, I have no any direct and, or indirect commercial relations
    with them.

    Dr Balwinder S Dheeman, Apr 21, 2006
  11. I was me, who is trying to spread the word for a Free/Libre Open Source
    Software project, not the employers themselves.
    Ok, But that's is clearly mentioned in the request they need it for
    Bucharest, Romania.

    Dr Balwinder S Dheeman, Apr 21, 2006
  12. Admitted, that's my mistake. I should have re-phrased their requirement
    properly; I shall definitely take great care in the future, thanks.

    Thanks a lot,
    With due regards,

    Dr Balwinder S Dheeman, Apr 21, 2006
  13. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    Alex Buell Guest

    How much are they paying for a C++ developer?

    Alex Buell, Apr 21, 2006
  14. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Dr Balwinder S Dheeman" <>
    wrote in message
    [snip]
    Do you really need that one spelling out..? Anything could be in an
    attachment. Nobody with any sense opens them.
    My thoughts exactly. Take your spam elsewhere (but not to any groups I
    subscribe to, please).

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 21, 2006
  15. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    Noah Roberts Guest

    Nobody with any sense uses a client that runs every attachment like an
    executable. In fact most people with sense use clients that ask before
    running even an executable it was requested to open.

    The only people that have to worry about ALL attachments are certain
    Windows users that use the clients MS gave them. Text attachments
    shouldn't be any concern to anyone in this group even if their client
    is capable of opening attachments. We're all too smart to use those
    broken news clients, right?

    Noah Roberts, Apr 21, 2006
  16. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    Noah Roberts Guest

    You mean wasting time like - replying to someone you killfiled??? -

    Jeesh.

    Noah Roberts, Apr 21, 2006
  17. * Noah Roberts:
    I tend to agree.

    A text file attachement /containing source code/ can be very useful in a
    programming group.

    I can see the code directly in my newsreader (currently Thunderbird with
    NewsWorthy extension), and I can easily save the file.

    Follow-ups to [news.misc] (note: I don't read that group ;-)).

    Alf P. Steinbach, Apr 21, 2006
  18. So you are _admitting_ to
    1) being irresponsible and/or technically clueless,
    2) trying to give the impression that *they* are irresponsible and/or clueless

    CONGRATULATIONS!!
    you've succeeded beyond all expectations on the first count.
    And, having done it in several world-wide forums, you can rest assured
    that your reputation _will _follow you.

    Smart move for a 'chief technology officer'.

    It really is a shame you don't know how to use the technology known as USENET.
    And couldn't be bothered to find out about 'appropriate use' *before* abusing
    it.
    Hint: look up 'netiquette',
    Hint: look up 'read be fore you post' to a nenwsgroup
    Hint: look up 'newsgroup charter'

    Robert Bonomi, Apr 21, 2006
  19. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    James Guest

    Every person wants to rise, loves good work and there also not any
    guarantee that every body in this group is employed or at good post. I
    think Dr has done this taking these points in his mind and showing
    his helping nature.

    I think we should not respond him so badly like shown. he is a 'chief
    technology officer' might be having very good technical knowledge.

    If anybody doesnt like his mail , simply ignore or request him not to
    put it again. But responding like is really bad.

    James, May 5, 2006
  20. Dr Balwinder S Dheeman

    James Guest

    Every person wants to rise, loves good work and there also not any
    guarantee that every body in this group is employed or at good post. I
    think Dr has done this taking these points in his mind and showing
    his helping nature.

    I think we should not respond him so badly like shown. he is a 'chief
    technology officer' might be having very good technical knowledge. A
    very good Technocrates are never gud communicators.

    If anybody doesnt like his mail , simply ignore or request him not to
    put it again. But responding like is really shame for all of us.

    James

    James, May 5, 2006