  1. Anyone know how to go direct to the message in OE without going thru all the
    Fwd's
    Thanks.

    Lonnie Reynolds, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Lonnie Reynolds

    Patrick Guest

    Lonnie Reynolds wrote:
    > Anyone know how to go direct to the message in OE without going thru
    > all the Fwd's
    > Thanks.

    'go direct' to what message in OE?
    What are Fwd's

    On 'Edit' menu thiere is a 'Find' option / Message... / enter relevant
    search criteria (of message in OE).

    Patrick, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Lonnie Reynolds

    Harrison Guest

    No way around it.

    Harrison, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Lonnie Reynolds

    a-dawg Guest

    Tell your friends how to properly forward messages. Delete all that shit.

    a-dawg, Nov 17, 2003