Fuzzy FireFox Shortcut Icons on Desktop

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Jackson, Apr 14, 2007.

  1. Jackson

    Jackson Guest

    I posted something about this a few weeks ago but it didn't seem to
    raise much interest. My FF shortcut icons went from a sharp image to
    a fuzzy image and I was wondering why. Before I saved the desktop
    image the icons returned to their sharp condition. Only FF icons were
    involved but not all of the FF icons were involved.

    They are back again and I have a clipboard image of them. If anybody
    is interested and will send me your email address I will attach the
    clipboard file to a mail and send it to you. I would have attached
    the file to this post but I don't know if a clipboard file is binary
    or what.

    There are six FF icons on my desktop but only three have gone fuzzy:
    shortcuts to Hotmail, Fox News and a weather site.

    I just returned to the desktop and the three icons have already
    returned to their sharp image. They seem to work, sharp or fuzzy, but
    I would like to know what is going on. I have only seen this
    fuzziness on this computer, Dell dimension C521 dual cpu running XP
    (CME).

    I believe that all three of the fuzzy icons were created by
    drag-and-drop of the little box at the left of the address line of the
    web page after I had brought it up. Maybe that has something to do
    with it.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    <<>> (delete XX)

    Jackson, Apr 14, 2007

  2. Jackson

    Elecctric65

    Joined:
    May 10, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Fuzzy Firefox Icons

    My Firefox icon is fuzzy....I just noticed it tonight....
    Never saw this before.
    Alan

    Elecctric65, May 10, 2007