    some exposure into this field....

    Thanks

    Kgotso Tlhoaele

    Casey, Oct 12, 2005

  2. On 12 Oct 2005 13:12:54 -0700, Casey <> wrote:
    > I've tried to look for a CCNA job but I still can't find one. So if
    > there are any employers in the UK preferably the London area that are
    > looking for a Cisco Support Engineer then please mail me at the below
    > mail address and I can send
    > you a copy of my CV..

    Try visiting the web sites of ISPs based in and around London,
    specifically the careers sections. CCNA with no real world experience
    is unlikely to obtain a position for you in operations, but you may
    be able to obtain an entry level support position with an ISP which
    has corporate, routed subnet customers, particularly if you also have
    PC operating system knowledge.

    Good luck.

    --
    Anthony Edwards