    This hasn't been the case with my Firefox 1.5 for Linux and
    Windows. They both share the same profile. Go figure.

    Keith

    Keith, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Keith

    Jedi Fans Guest

    I put everything on my FAT32 shared drive n then - with two different
    profiles - symbolically linked parts that could be shared eg the mail
    and news folders for tbird, and bookmarks.html for firefox ;)

    Jedi Fans, Dec 1, 2005

  3. That's the better course, and exactly what I do on my dual boots.
    Sharing the profile across platform is probably not a good idea, though
    I've never actually done it, but sharing the data works, and I do it all
    the time.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 1, 2005