Funny P2P story!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by CyiPherX, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. CyiPherX

    CyiPherX Guest

    CyiPherX, Dec 7, 2005

  2. CyiPherX

    steve Guest

    CyiPherX wrote:

    > This guy was at a hotel using the WiFi network, someone else was using up
    > all the bandwidth, so he tracks down who it is and gives them a scare,
    > quite funny really!.

    But what a wanker.......couldn't wait his turn. :)

    steve, Dec 7, 2005

  3. CyiPherX

    J.wilson Guest

    "steve" <> wrote in message
    > CyiPherX wrote:
    >
    >> This guy was at a hotel using the WiFi network, someone else was using up
    >> all the bandwidth, so he tracks down who it is and gives them a scare,
    >> quite funny really!.

    > But what a wanker.......couldn't wait his turn. :)

    That's what I thought. If true he could have just phoned and asked.

    J.wilson, Dec 8, 2005
  4. CyiPherX

    Squirrel Guest

    On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:12:40 +1300, CyiPherX <>
    wrote:

    >This guy was at a hotel using the WiFi network, someone else was using up
    >all the bandwidth, so he tracks down who it is and gives them a scare,
    >quite funny really!.
    >
    >http://www.signal15.com/articles/2005/12/06/how-to-stop-filesharers-from-stealing-hotel-bandwidth
    >
    >CyiPherX

    Lol classic, all I get at my regular motel is dial up I have to pay
    2.50 an hour for despite paying in blood for my BB at home already

    You are just jealous that the tiny voices aren't talking to you!

    Squirrel, Dec 8, 2005
  5. wogers nemesis, Dec 8, 2005
  6. CyiPherX

    Squirrel Guest

    On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:41:38 +1300, wogers nemesis <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:12:40 +1300, CyiPherX wrote:
    >
    >> This guy was at a hotel using the WiFi network, someone else was using up
    >> all the bandwidth, so he tracks down who it is and gives them a scare,
    >> quite funny really!.
    >>
    >> http://www.signal15.com/articles/2005/12/06/how-to-stop-filesharers-from-stealing-hotel-bandwidth
    >>
    >> CyiPherX

    >Classic. Wish you could do this with flatmates...

    I have mine well trained except for the persistent keyboaerd
    tapdancing by Muggle, give her a fushy and she oges, unti, (not matter
    what house she is snooping round, so matter wher I justn the printer
    on and she is there like a shot lol

    You are just jealous that the tiny voices aren't talking to you!

    Squirrel, Dec 8, 2005
  7. CyiPherX

    Andrew Guest

    Squirrel wrote:
    > On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:41:38 +1300, wogers nemesis <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 21:12:40 +1300, CyiPherX wrote:
    >>
    >>> This guy was at a hotel using the WiFi network, someone else was using up
    >>> all the bandwidth, so he tracks down who it is and gives them a scare,
    >>> quite funny really!.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.signal15.com/articles/2005/12/06/how-to-stop-filesharers-from-stealing-hotel-bandwidth
    >>>
    >>> CyiPherX

    >> Classic. Wish you could do this with flatmates...

    > I have mine well trained except for the persistent keyboaerd
    > tapdancing by Muggle, give her a fushy and she oges, unti, (not matter
    > what house she is snooping round, so matter wher I justn the printer
    > on and she is there like a shot lol

    > You are just jealous that the tiny voices aren't talking to you!

    I have no idea what you just said......

    Andrew, Dec 8, 2005
  8. CyiPherX

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > Squirrel wrote:
    > > On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:41:38 +1300, wogers nemesis <>
    > > wrote:

    up

    http://www.signal15.com/articles/2005/12/06/how-to-stop-filesharers-from-stealing-hotel-bandwidth

    > >> Classic. Wish you could do this with flatmates...

    > > I have mine well trained except for the persistent keyboaerd
    > > tapdancing by Muggle, give her a fushy and she oges, unti, (not matter
    > > what house she is snooping round, so matter wher I justn the printer
    > > on and she is there like a shot lol

    > > You are just jealous that the tiny voices aren't talking to you!

    > I have no idea what you just said......

    Don't you know Squirrels nuts..

    Craig Sutton, Dec 9, 2005
  9. On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:11:44 +1300, Craig Sutton <>
    wrote in <news:dnap6e$ktn$>:

    > "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    >> Squirrel wrote:

    > up
    >>>>>

    > http://www.signal15.com/articles/2005/12/06/how-to-stop-filesharers-from-stealing-hotel-bandwidth

    >>> I have mine well trained except for the persistent keyboaerd
    >>> tapdancing by Muggle, give her a fushy and she oges, unti, (not matter
    >>> what house she is snooping round, so matter wher I justn the printer
    >>> on and she is there like a shot lol
    >>>

    >>> =================================================================
    >>> You are just jealous that the tiny voices aren't talking to you!
    >>> =================================================================

    >> I have no idea what you just said......
    >>

    > Don't you know Squirrels nuts..

    After an unkind comment like that, you'd better hope she doesn't come
    after yours!

    --
    Talpus Grumpus

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Dec 9, 2005
  10. CyiPherX

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > Squirrel wrote:
    >> On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:41:38 +1300, wogers nemesis
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Classic. Wish you could do this with flatmates...

    >> I have mine well trained except for the persistent keyboaerd
    >> tapdancing by Muggle, give her a fushy and she oges, unti, (not
    >> matter what house she is snooping round, so matter wher I justn the
    >> printer on and she is there like a shot lol

    >> You are just jealous that the tiny voices aren't talking to you!

    > I have no idea what you just said......

    Squirrel was just saying that her flatmate is a cat, Muggle, who likes to
    walk all over the keyboard. However, give her a bit of a push and she'll
    leave Squirrel alone. (Or is that a fish?) That is, until she turns the
    laser printer on. Then Muggle appears, regardles of where she was before, as
    she likes to lie on top of it because it's warm.

    Am I close? :)

    You shouldn't drink and post Squirrel. <g> At least not that much. I don't
    know how you kept your eyes open!
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Dec 9, 2005
  11. CyiPherX

    Enkidu Guest

    Squirrel wrote:

    > You are just jealous that the tiny voices aren't talking to you!

    THE REALLY LOUD ANNOYING VOICES YOU CAN HAVE, SQUIZZ....

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Dec 9, 2005