    only destructive..

    Come on Chaps take the Dog for a walk, or go down to the beach and drown
    yourself..

    K & S, Jan 17, 2004

  2. K & S

    KS Guest

    Why not put a stop to it then ?

    Why not back up your claims of qualifications, as asked ? Why hide behind
    simple retorts like

    "brain dead teenagers", "I'm not going to sink to your level"

    As mentioned earlier...

    So when Mainlander says
    And Woger replies
    Woger is saying they're 240v. Which also requires a registered electrical
    serviceman. Which WOger proudly says he works on.
    But then Woger says
    But then Woger says
    So let me see.

    Woger, services (his words) gear with 204v power, which you must be
    registered for (his words), for which WOger isn't registered to do (no
    proof).

    But he is also retired (his words) on a pension (his words) and receiving
    ACC payouts (his words).

    Did I miss anything ?

    KS, Jan 17, 2004

  3. In Message <dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:27:52 +1300,
    Why - do you need some exercise, Phydeaux? Go get your lead and collar,
    then.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jan 17, 2004
  4. K & S

    K & S Guest

    F off you poor excuse of a person go harass some one else you are now in my
    kill file.

    K & S, Jan 17, 2004
  5. K & S

    steve Guest

    Set an example.......You go first.

    steve, Jan 17, 2004
  6. K & S

    KS Guest

    F off you poor excuse of a person go harass some one else you are now
    Again, why not answer the question WOger ? It was worded politely, even had
    some decent grammar and sentence structure.

    Why not just answer the question asked by others about your so-called
    qualifications ?

    KS, Jan 17, 2004
  7. In Message <dated Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:17:04 +1300,
    I have already been, thank you.

    WOOF!

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - Goldfish are _soo_ hard to toilet train!

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jan 17, 2004
  8. K & S

    pete Guest

    He claims to be half-blind, which could be a worry if he is working on 240v
    and starts getting things back-to front (like mains wiriing)

    pete, Jan 18, 2004
  9. K & S

    steve Guest

    So you're "K & S" ?

    Interesting.

    steve, Jan 18, 2004
  10. K & S

    Mainlander Guest

    No that is Woger... as is "Brian Withers", presumably not your brother

    Mainlander, Jan 18, 2004
  11. K & S

    steve Guest

    No.....I have no known "Withers" relations in NZ other than the ones I have
    sired personally.

    steve, Jan 19, 2004