FUNNY FACES LOVES THE 40D!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Sep 13, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Sep 13, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    tony cooper Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:44:39 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
    <> wrote:

    >Everybody loves making a funny face for the 40D!
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/103036392/original

    Given the name of the rider's club, the caption should have been "Come
    to me, bend to me".

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Sep 13, 2008

  3. On 9/12/2008 6:09 PM Troy Piggins spake thus:

    > * Annika1980 wrote :
    >> Everybody loves making a funny face for the 40D!
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/103036392/original

    > Classic! Great capture :)

    This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
    which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
    cameras that look like 35mm SLRs (DSLRs).

    Since this post concerns such cameras, the appropriate place for it is
    rec.photo.digital.slr. Please post there in the future.

    - Paulo Freire

    David Nebenzahl, Sep 13, 2008
  4. On 9/12/2008 5:44 PM Annika1980 spake thus:

    David Nebenzahl, Sep 13, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    tony cooper Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:49:13 -0700, David Nebenzahl
    <> wrote:

    >On 9/12/2008 5:44 PM Annika1980 spake thus:
    >
    >> Everybody loves making a funny face for the 40D!
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/103036392/original

    >This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
    >which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
    >cameras that look like 35mm SLRs (DSLRs).
    >
    >Since this post concerns such cameras, the appropriate place for it is
    >rec.photo.digital.slr. Please post there in the future.

    This is the same David Nebenzahl that, on the photo.net website,
    posted:

    'I've sent an email to lots of folks here, "friend and foe" alike,
    telling them that I'll no longer be contributing to this site. This is
    find this odious and strangely at odds with the whole idea of the
    "marketplace of ideas" that this site supposedly promotes.'

    Nebbishal does not like *being* censored, but he certainly seems to be
    being the censor.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Sep 13, 2008