    Fuji S602Z (2nd hand).

    Is it expected that at "full no zoom" the tube infringes into the pic
    slightly at the corners?

    pjp, Jul 15, 2006

  2. pjp

    dicktay Guest

    On mine the tube itself doesn't at full wide angle however if I attach a
    filter & lense hood it does.

    dicktay, Jul 15, 2006

  3. pjp

    [BnH] Guest

    Its not happening on my adapter tube 58-52mm tube.
    But if I mount a tc 2x , it does show vignet at corner at its widest angle.

    [BnH], Jul 15, 2006
  4. pjp

    pjp Guest

    Thanks folks, appears it is expected.