    Can anyone tell me if I've been misled, or is this a feature of Fuji kit in
    general?

    Pete

    Peter H, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Hi Pete,

    I'm pretty sure this is a feature of the Fuji A310 but not the S3000.

    --
    Mark Mercandetti
    President

    Mark Mercandetti, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Peter H

    mark herring Guest

    On the Fuji site, I can find no mention of output file of 6Mp for the S3000.
    Fuji DOES have a bit of a rap sheet for advertising interpolated resolution,
    but at least not on this model.

    All you care about is the actual samples taken by the sensor---you can
    interpolate later, but it will not increase resolution--only reduce
    "jaggies"

    --
    Mark Herring

    *

    mark herring, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Peter H

    KS Guest

    As I understand it, the S3000 only does 3.2MP, it's the S5000 the does 3.2MP
    interpolated to 6 MP. The S3000 comes in silver, the S5000 in black.

    But then, I could be wrong ! Hope this helps.

    KS, Nov 18, 2003