Fuji releases 58mm f/1.2 at 60% of the price of Nikon's 58mm f/1.4

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Jan 6, 2014.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Jan 6, 2014

  2. RichA

    android Guest

    Not on FF...

    android, Jan 6, 2014

  3. RichA

    J. Clarke Guest

    Hell, event the Leicasonic equivalent is cheaper, and _nothing_ with the
    word "Leica" on it has ever been accused of being inexpensive.

    J. Clarke, Jan 7, 2014
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Actually, they probably could have added a few mm of glass at the lens edges and covered FF and still have produced a lens better than that Nikon, for less money. That's a guess, but we'll see once it is out.

    RichA, Jan 7, 2014