    ColdTechie Guest

    Does anyone know what speed the USB port is on the Fuji Finepix S602? 1.1 or 2.0?

    TIA

    ColdTechie, Jul 16, 2003

  2. ColdTechie

    Flux Guest

    It's 1.1.

    Generally, you can assume that USB speed (in any device) is 1.1 unless it
    states clearly that it is 2.0.

    Flux

    Flux, Jul 16, 2003

  3. ColdTechie

    Mark Gillan Guest

    Hi ColdTechie,

    Can definitely confirm USB format is 1.1 and not 2.0, unfortunately.
    Although, I have recently purchased a cheap Reader / Writer which works on
    USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 as well. It seems to read
    and write at an incredible rate, saves the batteries on the S602 as well.

    Hope this is of help,
    Mark Gillan

    Mark Gillan, Jul 16, 2003