    Thanks in advance,

    ceh
    FinePix S5000

    Coleman E. Howard, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Coleman E. Howard

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I have the Fuji A303 and as a point and shoot, carry along camera it is very
    nice.
    the AA batteries last a long time. Since the A310 came out later I must assume
    it is better.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Thanks for the reply. I have a Fuji S5000, but I have found out that it is
    too big and delicate to carry along on my bumpy motorycles rides. So, I was
    looking for a companion camera of the same make as a carry all.
    For the price ($200), I think it is a good deal..

    I just ordered on from a mail order outlet at that price..

    Thanks again

    ceh
    Finepix S5000

    Coleman E. Howard, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Coleman E. Howard

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    You are welcome. I carry the A303 in my purse in a cosmetic pouch so it gets
    bumped about.

    Hope you enjoy your A310.

    PS: There is a new USB XD card reader that does not need drivers (in XP) so I
    can download to any computer that runs XP. I carry that with the camera. the
    manufacturer is Lexar and the cost is $26 at NewEgg.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Nov 12, 2003
  5. Coleman E. Howard

    someone Guest

    why not just use the free usb cable that came with the camera?

    someone, Nov 13, 2003
  6. Coleman E. Howard

    HRosita Guest

    I am a fan of card readers. With a card reader I don't have to thether the
    camera to the PC.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Nov 13, 2003