    I'm trying to establish the correct color settings under Film Type for
    Vuescan and the Nikon Coolscan 8000.

    Any idea which film this approximates?

    C, Jan 21, 2004

  2. C

    CSM1 Guest

    There should be a setting for Fuji 200 something color negative film. (Try
    Super HQ if there or Fujicolor Superia 200).
    If no Fuji 200, then start with Kodak Kodacolor 200-5 or Kodak Kodacolor
    200-6.

    Color negative films are color balanced all over the place.
    Use curves to correct the color balance.

    CSM1, Jan 22, 2004

  3. stick with generic for film type.

    Robert Feinman, Jan 22, 2004