    Which one could be more reliable and sturdy? Any real life experience?

    Thank you,

    Jerry

    Jerry, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Jerry

    Argon3 Guest

    I just picked up the Olympus as a Christmas present for my wife. I currently
    use an Oly e10 myself. I decided on the Olympus because of the simplicity it
    offered and first hand experience with the Pixel Mapping function of the e10
    (the 560 offers the same function). I'm not sure if other manufacturers have a
    similar function on their cameras (I would think that they would) but I
    recently had a dead or hot or whtever pixel on the e10 and the pixel mapping
    function fixed it (or overwrote it or whatever it does) in a few seconds. From
    all of the jive that I see in this group about errant pixels, this is a VERY
    useful function. Her first camera was a little 1 megapixel Fuji that produced
    some truly suprising results....the quality was way more than either of us
    expected, so I won't knock Fuji...just that the Olympus seemed somewhat more
    functional.

    argon

    Argon3, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Jerry

    HRosita Guest

    Both cameras accept the XD card that is now available in 512 MB capacity.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Jerry

    Jerry Guest