    Thanks

    Oscar

    , Aug 26, 2006

  2. ASAAR Guest

    On 26 Aug 2006 04:09:35 -0700, wrote:

    > Brought a SanDisk 6 in 1 PC Card Adapter, works fine in my laptop with
    > Sandisk sd cards and some older yellow printed lettering Fuji xd cards
    > (Type M, I belive). Wanted a bigger xd card for the Fuji camera so
    > brought a new one mail order. Despite asking for a type M card I today
    > received a type H card (blue printed lettering). I know this will work
    > in the camera but I asked for a type M card as the Sandisk adapter only
    > says type M and does not mention type H. Does anybody know if this
    > will work in the adapter as I don't want to risk opening it to find it
    > won't, I'd rather wait until Tuesday and send it back.

    I bought possibly the same Sandisk PC Card adapter several weeks
    ago, and while it worked with all of my older xD cards (including a
    512MB type M) it did not work with a 1GB type H xD card. Staples
    gave an immediate cash refund, no questions asked. The 1GB xD card
    works with no problems in my computer's *slow* built-in reader.

    ASAAR, Aug 26, 2006