    Any help in debugging or solving this would be appreciated.

    Regards

    Darren

    darrenfgreen, Jul 10, 2012

  2. darrenfgreen

    alex Guest

    Either you open the full range of ports towards the FTP/TLS server (and
    then you have a 1:1 NAT towards that server since you cannot predict in
    advance which port will be used for the data connection ) or yes the PIX
    won't open the hole for the data connection unless it proxies the TLS
    connection but afaik that's done only for the IP phones.

    HTH Ale

    alex, Jul 10, 2012