    What is my problem?

    Very thanks,
    Diego Fernández

    Diego Fernández, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Drop static and access-list for port 20. Then fixup can work.
    Drop static and access-list for protocol udp.

    Lutz Donnerhacke, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Hi,
    I delete de static access-list for port 20.
    I delete de static access-list for protocol udp.

    In active mode works fine because in passive mode not work.

    Can help me?
    Very thanks.

    Diego Fernández

    PD. Sorry for my bad english.

    Diego Fernández, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Then your pix or your config is broken. You may post the relevant part of
    your config, if possible.

    Lutz Donnerhacke, Mar 7, 2006
  5. How UDP is related to FTP (either active, or passive)?

    Andrei Ivanov, Mar 7, 2006
  6. Thanks to all.
    FTP is working.
    The problems is that the FTP Server had 2 Ip's, because only one is public
    though PIX.
    When de FTP server send port command (in passive mode) is sendind with IP
    not published.

    Very thanks for your interesting.

    Sorry for my very bad english.
    Diego Fernández