    -joe
    ____________________________________
    my faith: http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/jbc33/

    joe, Oct 4, 2007

  2. joe

    sittingduck Guest

    Contact an admin at the 'linux server' and get an ftp account.

    sittingduck, Oct 4, 2007

  3. joe

    B Kinney Guest

    If you have Putty on your Windows machine, and you can connect to the
    Linux server with it, try PSCP or PSFTP to do the transfer. They came in
    the Win Putty installer bundle. If you don't have the docs, check here
    for instructions:
    http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/0.60/htmldoc/

    B Kinney, Oct 4, 2007