    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Well, it's hard to screw up eggs, hash browns, and toast.

    At least for most people.

    kpg, Dec 11, 2006

  2. Lasher

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Have you tried the Kenya Peaberry? I'd put in spot #3 of the above list.

    Also, you forgot Zimbabwe AA. For a DARK (and I mean D*A*R*K), rich, full
    flavored coffee, Zimbabwe AA is second only to Jamaican Blue Mountain.

    Their breakfast blend is a pretty good 'day-starter'.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 11, 2006

  3. Lasher

    JaR Guest

    S'true, all true. However, [email protected] might object if I attempt
    a harem.

    Darnitall, anyway.

    JaR, Dec 11, 2006
  4. Lasher

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Haven't had the opportunity to try the two you mentioned.
    Unfortunately all the good coffee vendors have split the
    scene and all these Arkie's have left is Trashbuck's

    Lnkwizard2, Dec 11, 2006
  5. Lasher

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I wonder how much money could be made on shirts that simply say "Buck Who?"

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 11, 2006
  6. Lasher

    TBone Guest

    I'm with you. The only Starbuck I've ever been a fan of was Kara "I'd swear
    she was lesbo if she wasn't fraking Apollo" Thrace.

    TBone, Dec 11, 2006
  7. Lasher

    LRM Guest

    Yeah, I thought that too!

    LRM, Dec 11, 2006
  8. Lasher

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm with you. The only Starbuck I've ever been a fan of was Kara "I'd
    The best looking chick on that show is Xena.

    Jtyc, Dec 19, 2006