FSD Solutions Call Center Outsourcing Malaysia

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jhon.bowl, Jan 19, 2010.

  1. jhon.bowl

    jhon.bowl Guest

    FSD Solutions Call Center Malaysia offers a wide range of call center
    outsourcing services including inbound Call center outsourcing,
    outbound Call center outsourcing Services and Back Office Support at a
    reasonable and cost effective price.

    FSD Solutions works closely with its valued customers during the
    initial project training of the Inbound Call Center Agents so that the
    relevant product / service knowledge transfer takes place in the most
    efficient manner for maximum productivity of the agents and for better
    return on investments for our customers. Please get in touch with our
    sales team to find out our special discounts and free offers related
    to initial project training time.

    We are a team of experienced call center professionals who powerfully
    believes in best service delivering on time and within cheap price.

    Services offered:

    1. Inbound Call Center Services
    2. Outbound Call Center Services
    3. Email / Online Chat Support Services