FS: VM2000, SM7000, UniSwitch, Norfa, Tornado

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by voipmall, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. voipmall

    voipmall

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear friends,

    We offer full range of software and services related to Sysmaster solutions.
    VM2000, SM7000, uniSwitch - the latest releases available. Installation+configuration+support.
    Norfa, Tornado platforms configuration and support.
    Norfa CRM and Softphone skins customization.
    Upgrades, troubleshooting, interoperability issue resolving.

    Prices are very affordable.

    Please send your inquiries to
    [email protected]

    Regards,