FS: Troytec/Testkiller Certification Study Guides

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Johnny Blaze, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. Johnny Blaze

    Johnny Blaze Guest

    For Sale: TroyTec/TestKiller Study Guides

    " PROVEN YOU'LL PASS WITH THESE STUDY GUIDES " www.troytec.com

    $15 each

    Can e-mail or ship on cd. E-mail me for more info

    Microsoft

    70-028 MCSE - Admin SQL 7.0
    70-029 Microsoft SQL 7.0 Design
    70-058 Windows NT4.0 Networking Essentials
    70-059 Windows NT4.0 TCP-IP
    70-067 Windows NT Server 4.0
    70-068 Windows NT Server Enterprise 4.0
    70-073 Windows NT Workstation 4.0
    70-079 Internet Explorer 4.0 Admin
    70-080 Internet Explorer 5.0 Admin
    70-081 Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5
    70-086 Microsoft SMS 2.0
    70-087 Microsoft IIS 4.0
    70-088 Microsoft Proxy Server 2.0
    70-100 Analyzing Requirements
    70-152 Visual Interdev 6.0
    70-175 SG
    70-210 Windows 2000 Professional
    70-215 - Windows 2000 Server
    70-216 Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
    70-217 Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure
    70-218 - Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000
    70-219 Designing a W2K Directory Services Infrastructure
    70-220 Windows 2000 Network Security Design
    70-221 Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure Design
    70-224 MCSE Study Guide Exam
    70-225 Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 Design
    70-227 Microsoft ISA Server 2000 Admin
    70-228 Microsoft SQL 2000 Admin
    70-229 Microsoft SQL 2000 Databases Design
    70-240 Windows 2000 Accelerated

    A+
    Troytec 220-121 A+ Certification Study Guide Core Exam
    Troytec 220-122 CompTIA A+ DOS&Windows

    Cisco
    TestKiller 640-503 – CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 2
    Testkiller 640-504 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 2
    Testkiller 640-505 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 1
    Testkiller 640-506 - CISCO Study Guide Exam Edition 1
    640-407 Cisco CCNA 1.0
    640-507 Cisco CCNA 2.0
    Troytec - CCNP - 640-503
    Troytec - CCNP - 640-504

    CompTIA
    N10-001 CompTIA Network+

    Johnny Blaze, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Johnny Blaze

    Dragon Guest

    Can I become a regional dealer for you?

    <snip>
    Lots of junk
    </snip>

    Dragon, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Johnny Blaze

    Ben Guest

    Duly forwarded to
    Have a nice day

    Ben, Oct 7, 2004
  4. Johnny Blaze

    Guest Guest

    Pls can I get 70-218 for free?

    Guest, Mar 2, 2005
  5. Johnny Blaze

    Guest Guest

    Pls can I get 70-218 for free?

    Guest, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Johnny Blaze

    CBIC Guest

    Not only are you asking for a braindump but you want it for free. You are
    not only an assfukcer but a cheap assfukcer. Tool

    CBIC, Mar 2, 2005
  7. Johnny Blaze

    Guest Guest

    tanx I appreciate it. Can u pls get me what I asked for?

    Guest, Mar 2, 2005
  8. Johnny Blaze

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    done. it's in the mail. keep a look out for big brown box.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 2, 2005
  9. Don't you mean Brown Eye?

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 2, 2005
  10. <snipage>
    Pls can I get 70-218 for free?
    </snipage>
    No

    <snipage>
    tanx I appreciate it. Can u pls get me what I asked for?
    </snipage>
    No. So stop asking

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 2, 2005
  11. Johnny Blaze

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 2, 2005
  12. Johnny Blaze

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bGl2aW5uNGplc3Vz?=

    Hey no problem! I forwarded your request off to MS. You might want to
    give them a shout yourself. just send an e-mail (like I did) to
    , reference this post, and give them your MCP ID. OK?

    Neil, Mar 2, 2005
  13. Johnny Blaze

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    And jesus must be so proud.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    And again!

    JaR, Mar 2, 2005
  14. Johnny Blaze

    Ogre Guest

    Now I got a freaking song from Sunday school in my head... make it stop
    please....

    We will bring to Jesus braindumps from our site.
    If he says we need them we will run in fright.....

    Not the real words ..... but the melody has to STOP!!!!

    "May the good lord take a liken to ya an blow you up real good"
    $1 to SCTV... I think it was SCTV

    Ogre, Mar 2, 2005
  15. Johnny Blaze

    Neil Guest

    it was...Farm Film Reports with Big Jim McBob and Billy Sol Hurok

    Neil, Mar 2, 2005