    purchased these.

    Getting rid of 10 of them. Comes with the large cases.

    E-mail me an offer. The e-mail address is right.

    madtiger111, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Wow! Ten whole DVDs! A big $5 purchasing error.

    Margrave of Brandenburg, Jan 1, 2006

  3. madtiger111

    madtiger111 Guest

    Wow! A substandard Usenet wisecrack.

    Haha. Happy New Year, son.

    Actually more, since this was when the price was higher. I was lazy
    about getting rid of them, and now I am tired of looking at them.

    madtiger111, Jan 1, 2006
  4. madtiger111

    Alyssa Guest

    +R blanks make good beer coasters.

    Alyssa, Jan 1, 2006
  5. madtiger111

    Fay Guest

    -R blanks made in Japan are good.

    Fay, Jan 1, 2006
  6. madtiger111

    Alyssa Guest

    Yeah thats right. but non are made in Japan anymore.

    Alyssa, Jan 3, 2006
  7. madtiger111

    Fay Guest

    I found 3 50 packs at CompUSA last week. I had to dig through about 150
    packs and only found 3.

    Fay, Jan 4, 2006